WCRSC Moodle Courses will be starting on March 12, 2014 - Register now.
WCRSC Moodle Courses will be starting on March 5, 2014 - Register now.
Close Reading workshop - February 21, 2014 - Prescott, AZ
Yavapai County Spring Common Core 2014 Schedule
Mohave County Professional Development, February 28, 2014 Close Reading at Beaver Dam Elementary School 8:00 - 3:00
Webinars (afternoons 3:30pm-4:30pm MST (Phoenix time) - unless noted)
Professional Development Aligned to Arizona College and Career Ready Standards
Arizona Department of Education Events
Arizona College and Career Ready Standards Professional Development Opportunities
- Maine PD: http://www.maine.gov/education/lres/math/ccss_pd.html
- Achieve the Core http://www.achievethecore.org/steal-these-tools
Virtual Arizona College and Career Ready Standards Training
- 2011 Arizona College and Career Ready Standards Virtual Conference http://commoncore.pearsoned.com/index.cfm?locator=PS1324
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) http://www.ncte.org/virtualconf/commoncore
- Common Core in Vermont https://sites.google.com/site/commoncoreinvermont/home/helpful-links
Free Professional Development
- FREE-McGraw Hill: http://www.commoncoresolutions.com/professional_development.php
- PD Webinars on the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards http://www.edweek.org/ew/marketplace/webinars/professional_development_webinars.html
- Pearson Webinars: http://commoncore.pearsoned.com/index.cfm?locator=PS11Tb there are several different archived webinars that we can add to the web site. "What types of PD will be necessary for changes in instructions in Math. There are PD certificates available at the completion of the webinar.
- ACSD Webinars-FREE PD http://www.ascd.org/professional-development/webinars/ascd-webinar-archive.aspx